The Marcel Duchamp Herne Bay festival is already generating huge international interest; bringing together world leading experts, artists, thinkers and thousands of visitors from all over the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for Corporations to become involved with a unique event celebrating the father of modern art. We want to create a partnership of mutual benefit with festival sponsors and in turn offer your business some additional high profile publicity and kudos.
Here’s what we can offer to sponsors:
- Considerable PR benefits
- Local, National and International exposure – the festival is set to attract national and international media coverage – we already have interest from the Guardian, the Telegraph and the BBC
- Sole sponsorship of a particular event or festival event stream (e.g. music, film, workshops)
- Your logo in a prominent position in our festival programme which will be available in hard copy to tens of thousands of festival goers, residents in the south east region as well as visitors from all over the world
- Major sponsors will be promoted via publicity signs at public entrances and inside key events indicating name and logo of sponsors
- For sponsors of major events the opportunity to provide a brief welcome message from your business or organisation
- An opportunity to meet your Social Corporate Responsibility goals by supporting the community and grass roots led economic development of the region
- Complimentary tickets to paid events and invitation only events (including festival opening party, private views and networking events)
- Your business promoted via the festival website and our social media channels
We are more than happy to discuss a tailored sponsorship package with you – please get in touch with Jason Hollingsworth – email@example.com.