100 years ago this year, Marcel Duchamp, the father of modern art, spent the summer in Herne Bay. To celebrate, we’ve organized I Am Not Dead, a festival that’s already generating huge international interest; bringing together world leading experts, artists, thinkers and thousands of visitors from all over the world.
It’s going to be massive for Herne Bay’s economy and is the shot in the arm the town needs – but we need friends. Friends who will support us. So we’ve come up with a unique festival support package geared towards local businesses. It provides the following benefits:
- A platform for to increase the profile of your business and a unique opportunity to promote local business to target audiences
- An opportunity to demonstrate that your business is a keen supporter of the local community and supports festival that is set to attract tens of thousands of visitors over the summer and contribute to the wider economic development of the town
- Linking to a unique festival that is set to attract national press coverage and put Herne Bay firmly on the arts and culture map
Business Friends are local organisations who have supported the festival financially.
For a minimum contribution of £100, the specific benefits include:
- Listed entry and link on festival website
- Listed entry (alphabetical order) in festival programme (estimated print run in excess of 20,000)
For a minimum contribution of £250, in addition to the above, benefits include:
- Your logo on our website with a link to your website
- Invitation to Private View events and networking events
- An advertisement in our festival programme (approx 62mm x 62mm)
- A window poster / certificate indicating that you are a business friend of the festival
The more friends we have the bigger and better we can make the festival. Should you wish your business to be a Friend of the Festival, please get in touch with Jason Hollingsworth – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0775 367 3228.